Highlighted

How to Know If the Photo is Photoshopped or not?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshoped some images and used them on [Link removed by moderator] Then I recieved messages from people saying thhat they can easily tell if the image is photoshopped or not.

I had to remove all the images. Can someone tell me how I cna check by myself if the image is photoshopped or not?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Know If the Photo is Photoshopped or not?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshoped some images and used them on [Link removed by moderator] Then I recieved messages from people saying thhat they can easily tell if the image is photoshopped or not.

I had to remove all the images. Can someone tell me how I cna check by myself if the image is photoshopped or not?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume by "Photoshopped" you mean altered / composited in some way.

You can look at an image for things like, consistency of noise across the image, shadow direction and density, color, sharpness, detail amount, reflections, selection edge artifacts etc, which can point to a composite. But if done really well it can be very hard to tell. Many composites though are not done really well and are fairly easy to spot.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0