• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make a image to ready to save state?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scenario to open/create an image and do any changes which enable the document to be an unsaved state through Javascript. Can someone help with this?

I have tried opening an image and changing the text background color through Javascript to make the document an unsaved one. But during the process, I get "This type layer must be rasterized before proceeding.  Its text will no longer be editable.  Rasterize the type?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open/Create ??  If you open a file into a Document it has been saved into the file you opened. If you create a new Document it is an unsaved document till you save it.  If you made a change to a document saved or not the document in Photoshop is a dirty document that need to be saved.  Saving a docyment does not need to Rasterize any layer.  That meaasge indicates the script is trying to do soneting to a text, sharpe,  or a smart object layer  that is not valed for that type of layer.  If the bottom background layer is a smart object layer and you try to fill it with a color you would get that message.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines