How To Make Banner For Website

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a website related to [Link removed by moderator] I want to make a banner for my website, I am a newbie please, can someone tell me how to use photoshop and how I can make a Banner for my site?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

That's rather a tall order for a forum – to teach you how to use Photoshop. Take some online video tutorials – there are free ones as part of the Creative Cloud application and several on LinkedinLearning.com – you can get 30-days free access.

You can ask specific questions on this friendly forum.

Re your weeb banner, the first thing you need to establish is the dimensions in pixels.

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How To Make Banner For Website

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a website related to [Link removed by moderator] I want to make a banner for my website, I am a newbie please, can someone tell me how to use photoshop and how I can make a Banner for my site?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

That's rather a tall order for a forum – to teach you how to use Photoshop. Take some online video tutorials – there are free ones as part of the Creative Cloud application and several on LinkedinLearning.com – you can get 30-days free access.

Re your weeb banner, the first thing you need to establish is the dimensions in pixels.

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 0
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Derek Cross

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 0
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you have to find out the dimensions required for a particular website. They can be very different. Here are some of the headers I've made for my various sites including my own site, Behance, LinkedIn, a t-shirt site, and more. As you can see, they're not the same!

HEADERS-ADOBE-FORUM.jpg

Once you ascertain the dimensions, make a new file in Photoshop to those measurements. This one is for my LinkedIn header at top above, 1800x425 pixels:

screenshot.jpg

Then you just pull up any images you wish to include and move them around until you have what you want.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 1
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, ponytail1414

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 1
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 0