• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make the settings windows of Photoshop tools open only in the workspace window of Photoshop?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Is there someone who knows how it's possible to make all the settings windows of the tools open only in the workspace window of Photoshop?

Because I used to open Photoshop as well on my graphic tablet (which has a screen) as on one of my two computer screens. And the problem is that, after I switch between the two, the settings windows of the tools I want to use, don't appear on the right screen and they are often located "outside" the screens. So, I have to stop the multiple display which allows me to stretch the window of my computer, to return on only one screen to found the opened setting window and replace it correctly. I noticed that I have to do this for every tool I have used during my previous session on an other screen.

I hope there is a way to group automatically all these settings windows "inside" the workspace window of Photshop because, this is an important waste of time and it discourage me in some projects. 

I guess I'm not the only one with this problem. I have looking for answer on several websites (of help and tutorials), but I don't found how to fix this. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Anaïs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create and save a workspace for each of your set ups. Then just switch workspaces when you switch set ups.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines