• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open computer files first? Photoshop

Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to "Open", a cloud dialogue pops and I have to click the icon "on your computer".

I don't use cloud for anything except backup, so I'd like to jump straight to my computer files, as always.

Thanks!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does sound right. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the Operating system you're working on?

Could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes and actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I'm afraid that wouldn't help. I just freshly installed PS on my fresh new PC and W10.

So no. I expected some setting to make default your own PC and not cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, I think I got it fixed. Apparently PS was SO new that it didn't have enough of 'history'to display so it defaulted Cloud storage.

All good! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines