• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to pin important projects to the startpage?

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

how can I pin important projects on the start page? I often work on several documents at the same time and it's nice to have them on the start page. Unfortunately I can't find a way to leave them there as well. I have just had to open several images that I only need for a short time. Unfortunately, these unimportant images have now pushed all the projects off the home page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Right now, you can't do it. But you can suggest to Adobe: https://feedback.photoshop.com

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because there is currently no way to do this on the Photoshop home screen, you might consider doing it with Adobe Bridge. In Bridge, you can create a Collection, which is a list of files from anywhere on your computer. No matter where the images are stored, you can drag them into your Collection and they will all be together in one list. When you want to open them together in Photoshop, all you have to do is have the Collection open in Bridge, do a Select All, and press the Return or Enter key. All of the selected images will then open in Photoshop.

In other words, you can use a Bridge collection as a substitute for the Photoshop home screen, for instant opening of multiple preset files at once. That’s a lot of what Bridge is for: Efficient management of multiple files that you want to process together in Adobe applications like Photoshop.

In addition, any Bridge location (folder or collection) can be saved as a Favorite, so to find the collection even faster after opening Bridge, you can just click it in the Favorites panel. That means you wouldn’t even have to open the Collections panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines