Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Remove or Clear Recent Documents Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remove pic.JPGHi, 

I have been looking an instruction on the internet and in adobe support on how to remove or delete all these propagating file sizes in the photoshop but I haven't found an answer. I have done clearing all the recent files and unchecking the tick boxes in general but they are still there. I prefer to delete them instead of hiding them if possible. Any ideas on how to do it? Does anyone know how to delete them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the "MRU New Doc Sizes.json" file in your Photoshop Preferences folder before starting Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for getting back to me and for these instructions. I will try this one. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The correct method has not been announced by Adobe, but it can be initialized by removing MRU New Doc Sizes.json.
/ Users / User Name / Library / Preferences / Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings / MRU New Doc Sizes.json

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 02.12.56.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines