Highlighted

How to remove text from images using adobe photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use an image as a template for typing on. The problem is that the image already has text typed on it. How can I remove the text from the image template without distorting the image? I have included the image below.

Legacy Flower.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to remove text from images using adobe photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use an image as a template for typing on. The problem is that the image already has text typed on it. How can I remove the text from the image template without distorting the image? I have included the image below.

Legacy Flower.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be tedious. I used the Clone Stamp tool and the Content Aware Fill command to remove the text "Nicki" in the lower left corner. I did it little by little with several applications.

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0