• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove the Empty folder in the Creative Cloud Photoshop Libraries

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I delete empty folders in Libraries in Photoshop?

You start by asking in that forum

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please checkout the steps mentioned in this article to know how to remove the empty folder in Creative Cloud Library: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/library-folder-created-on-macos.html

Also, are you using a Mac or Windows based computer? What is the version of Photoshop you're using and what is the exact operating system version?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove empty folders from the LIBRARIES PANEL and I work on a MAC. NO this article did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it help if you delete the empty folder from Creative Cloud Assets on web? 

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/creative-cloud-libraries.html for more details.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac with Catalina and PS 22.5. When I click on the folder to highlight it then right click, the flyout menu pops up that has "delete" as an option. This is how I deleted my empty folders in my library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I forgot to say "deleting folders while in photoshop" on my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines