• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to report fraud?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email from "Software Discount Pros" that offered Adobe and Autodesk products at ridiculously "discounted" prices.  I'm assuming this is a fraud and I'm trying to report it to Adobe.  Adobe, however, seems dead set against getting any kind of communication of this sort, and forces me to make this request in a forum.

I'm trying to do the right thing.  It's up to you, Adobe, to contact me for details.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This forum is answered by volunteer users - we don't work for Adobe.

You can try reporting via the link below:

Adobe Genuine Software - Report Counterfeit or Non-Genuine Software

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks as if that website has been removed, I shouldn't worry about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri
Do you mean the link I provided? It still works here

If so, try this higher one: Adobe Genuine software    There is a link near the bottom for reporting counterfeit

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's interesting I just get the BT screen saying the domain cannot be found-are you on btinternet Dave? I think they block known pirate domains at their DNS server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri

I do use BT Internet and no blocking here.  Try this alternative - type "Report Counterfeit Adobe" into a search engine

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope can't get to it, I just get the below.

1.png

I did a Whois search and it says deletion pending. I guess you are on a different DNS server to me Dave that still has the record.

2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Terri - I'm with you now. I thought you meant the Adobe link I posted earlier, for reporting counterfeit software was broken

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am leaving this message to notify you that someone on Facebook has been selling your photoshop suit pirated 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/859913867902862 this is the link there selling on    this is the sellers Facebook  profile link   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100038828780742   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines