• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to revert back a version for ACR/PS

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I updated my ACR today and now I've run into the known issue of not being able to use ACR on 32 bit images (pretty much all I do).

So, in an effort to fix this, I'm trying to revert back a version of ACR and I guess PSCC2017 - because I think the new ACR was part of the latest PSCC2017 update.

I did try installing the previous version of PS2017 via the cloud panel, but that was a mistake.  It reset all my workspaces, actions, tool presets, preferences, menus, keyboard shortcuts, brushes, etc.  So I spent the afternoon doing my best to fix all those - snyc was not working.

But I think I still have the latest ACR that won't let me edit 32 bit images - can anyone from Adobe or anywhere direct me on how to go about this?

Where can I find the previous version of ACR for mac?  IS this what I should be doing?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

You can download older versions of camera raw plugin using this link Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kleerp,

You can use this link to download a previous version of Photoshop. Install a previous version of any Creative Cloud application

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - but camera raw doesn't seem to exist on that list - I was able to install a previous photoshop, but it still shows my camera raw  as the latest version.  So close!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download older versions of camera raw plugin using this link Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines