How to roll back from Ver 22.1.0?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got updated to Ver 22.1.0.  want to roll back to previous version but ability to do that seems now missing in my Creative Cloud Desktop. use to be a menu for previous versions but gone now.  am i missing something or where to find this or is there no way to roll back to less-buggy previous version?  the inability to save faile due to program error message is causing me to loose work.  very frustrating!!!  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to roll back from Ver 22.1.0?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got updated to Ver 22.1.0.  want to roll back to previous version but ability to do that seems now missing in my Creative Cloud Desktop. use to be a menu for previous versions but gone now.  am i missing something or where to find this or is there no way to roll back to less-buggy previous version?  the inability to save faile due to program error message is causing me to loose work.  very frustrating!!!  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0