How to save as jp2 not jpf

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not figure this out to save my life. This is in Adobe Photoshop 2021 on a Windows PC.

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to save as jp2 not jpf

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not figure this out to save my life. This is in Adobe Photoshop 2021 on a Windows PC.

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try manually changing the extension to jp2 in Save As. When you then click "save" you will see the jp2 compatible box is checked and greyed.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 1
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I totally don't see anywhere to manually change that at all. Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like this:

Type .jp2 here

davescm_0-1608226031826.png

The following screen will look like this:

davescm_1-1608226041668.png

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0