• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save workspace to a file?

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bet you got this questions a thousand time and still didn't include it in the program.

I am waiting for the solution myself from a couple of years already.

Ok, please, tell me. Where the heck is the workspace file saved on my computer and why photoshop still doesn't allow me to save it myself? Utterly stupid and lazy to my understanding.

Photoshop CC for Win 10.

Thanks...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

What are you talking about? 

First off: This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Secondly: Have you bothered checking for psw-Files under

Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings/WorkSpaces

Edit: As for 

»why photoshop still doesn't allow me to save it myself?«

Are you familiar with WIndow > Workspace > New Workspace? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

To add to c.pfaffenbichlers post the location for custom workspace storage on a PC, as opoosed to a Mac, is :

C: > Users > username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe >Adobe Photoshop 2021 > Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings > WorkSpaces

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about? 

First off: This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Secondly: Have you bothered checking for psw-Files under

Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings/WorkSpaces

Edit: As for 

»why photoshop still doesn't allow me to save it myself?«

Are you familiar with WIndow > Workspace > New Workspace? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»I bet you got this questions a thousand time and still didn't include it in the program.«

»Utterly stupid and lazy to my understanding.«

Are you not aware that the tone of your post is inapproriate? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to c.pfaffenbichlers post the location for custom workspace storage on a PC, as opoosed to a Mac, is :

C: > Users > username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe >Adobe Photoshop 2021 > Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings > WorkSpaces

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do apologize, picked the incorrect platform. 

@TheDigitalShaman , how about an explanation for your behaviour? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you are marked as a »Forum Beginner« I will try to point out what I consider to be fallacies and impoliteness contained in the first sentence of your post alone. 

»I bet you got this questions a thousand time and still didn't include it in the program.«

• You seem to assume you are addressing members of the Photoshop team – you are not as this is a user Forum, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.
• You seem to assume that what you deem useful must also be deemed so by a thousand others (or more). This may be the case but unless you have at least some data supporting this: Why put a number on it? 
• Instead of simply asking about a feature you don’t know yet you seem to prefer starting off by reproaching someone for not implementing the feature with the »I bet … you still didn’t …«-formula.

• As the feature in question (files representing Photoshop Workspaces) apparently exists that confrontational tone seems unfortunate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines