Highlighted

How to sculpt an image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, as u might expect I'm very new, but I straight want to edit 3D texture on a 2D skin. In Blender there's an option called sculpting-so u can bump some areas into 3D. Is this also possible in Photoshop? Like painting with a brush or so over a surface and suddenly it gets some volume.  That'd be amazing. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

No. PS has no sculpting tools. You need to use Blender, Mudbox, ZBrush or whatever is your favorite such tool.

Mylenium

Topics

Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to sculpt an image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, as u might expect I'm very new, but I straight want to edit 3D texture on a 2D skin. In Blender there's an option called sculpting-so u can bump some areas into 3D. Is this also possible in Photoshop? Like painting with a brush or so over a surface and suddenly it gets some volume.  That'd be amazing. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

No. PS has no sculpting tools. You need to use Blender, Mudbox, ZBrush or whatever is your favorite such tool.

Mylenium

Topics

Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines