• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to select more items and change the font for al the selected items?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several text boxes for the numbers for a calendar. Can I select them all at once and give them a different font?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if you want to change them all to the same font, use Character Styles: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/formatting-characters.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you had used Charater Sytles much like InDesign, yes. You could just go in and change the Character Style to a new font and every place that you used that Character Style would automatically change. If not, I suppose you could shift click to select all the text layers and change them that way, but you could run into problems. I would create a Character Style, apply to each one quickly, then change the style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines