• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to set pan/zoom points in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a pan/zoom MOTION option in photoshop video timeline - I cannot find ANY informatiojn on how to do this.... ANYWHERE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you elaborate? 

Have you checked out the Help? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-timeline-animations.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/video-animation-overview.html

If you are serious about animation or video editing you may want to avoid Photoshop, though, and focus on dedicated software (After Effects, Premiere, …). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've been making videos for many a moon - creating scenes etc with illustrator/ photoshop and taking those scenes and external stills into imovie... 

In the last year I have been doing more and more in photoshop video and just importing these mini movies for assembly in imovie. I am pretty proficient (as in one of my ex design students would believe that some of my videos have been ;solely created in photoshop.

The question is solely in regards to the setting of pan and zoom under the Motion options in the timeline and how to set the start and end positions.... I cannot find a straightforward explanation video anywhere.... I have looked into Premiere and After effects numerous times - BUT still can do what i want to do within Photoshop. I have CC so i have PR and AE...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, dang … there is a link to a video »How to pan and zoom video in Photoshop. Julieanne Kost (18:06)«

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html

alas it appears to have disappeared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but i can do all of that... any searches I do for pan and ZOOM literally show how to pan and zoom to look closer at a photoshop file.... there are several zoom effect videos - BUT i dont have a problem doing that - It's as if there is the capability withing the software to do it - BUT its 'a secret' as to how to do it.... or is that just my conspiracy theorist coming out!

I achieved what i wanted but more by accident... and want to be able to replicate when nesc....

Apreciate your input tho......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry; I guess I misunderstood your statement »I cannot find ANY informatiojn on how to do this«. 

So what exactly has you baffled – the speed of the changes, accelerations, …? 

Maybe you should start a new thread with a more specific description of the issue to attract more attention of others, who might be able to offer more insight than me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so what am I missing in the description of the problem...? I thought it was exactly what it says on the tin...

There is a pan/zoom MOTION option in photoshop video timeline - how do I set markers?

I can set markers for rotation scaling moving enlarging 'individually'....  BUT not the joint action Pan/Zoom that is an option within the video motion box....

To be honest I've just opened a random figure and got it doing what I wanted 'AGAIN' but am rather frustrated that ps has a function that has no details on ANYWHERe that I can find AND I have done numerous re-phraseing of the question to Dr Google  before coming on here.... 

I think I will now just leave it.... I shall keep the secret of the black art of panning/Zooming to myself!

Hey Ho! Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines