Highlighted

How to stop adjustment brush from resizing when using scroll wheel (Camera Raw 12.4)?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest Camera Raw update (12.4) seemed to change a lot of previous default settings. Now when I use the adjustment brush tool I can no longer pan around the image with the trackpad/mouse. Instead it chooses to resize my brush. How can I revert this setting to what it used to be? If I want to pan around the image and I have the adjustment brush tool selected, I now have to click the hand tool, pan around, and then deselect the hand tool....which is a pain!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to stop adjustment brush from resizing when using scroll wheel (Camera Raw 12.4)?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest Camera Raw update (12.4) seemed to change a lot of previous default settings. Now when I use the adjustment brush tool I can no longer pan around the image with the trackpad/mouse. Instead it chooses to resize my brush. How can I revert this setting to what it used to be? If I want to pan around the image and I have the adjustment brush tool selected, I now have to click the hand tool, pan around, and then deselect the hand tool....which is a pain!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?