Highlighted

How to update to the newest Photoshop?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a CC account and am currently running Photoshop CC 2019. I have auto update selected and I still cannot get the newest version of Photoshop. I also cannot see if the newest version is a separate download. Can anyone let me know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to update to the newest Photoshop?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a CC account and am currently running Photoshop CC 2019. I have auto update selected and I still cannot get the newest version of Photoshop. I also cannot see if the newest version is a separate download. Can anyone let me know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of operating system do have, have you tried going to the Help menu in the CC app and checking for updates

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

2020-10-09 16_47_48-How to update to the newest Photoshop_ - Adobe Support Community - 11495265.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 1
Nik98C6 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, I went to Help>Check for updates and I am now installing the newest version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0