Highlighted

How to use font resources?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription version of Indesign cc2019 and  Photoshop and Illustrator cs5
Can Adobe font be used in Photoshop and Illustrator?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

The OP has InDesign CC installed. Adobe Fonts require a Creative Cloud subscription, and can then be used with all installed software, including Microsoft Office. Creative Cloud applications are by subscription. Here are the system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/se/fonts/user-guide.html/se/fonts/system-subscription-requirements.ug.html

~ Jane

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to use font resources?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription version of Indesign cc2019 and  Photoshop and Illustrator cs5
Can Adobe font be used in Photoshop and Illustrator?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

The OP has InDesign CC installed. Adobe Fonts require a Creative Cloud subscription, and can then be used with all installed software, including Microsoft Office. Creative Cloud applications are by subscription. Here are the system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/se/fonts/user-guide.html/se/fonts/system-subscription-requirements.ug.html

~ Jane

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as far as i know, the adobe fonts should work in cs5 with the exception

of OpenType SVG and OpenType variable fonts

as long as you keep your creative cloud subscription up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find Adobe Font in CS5

I can't connect Creative Clond ..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 1