Highlighted

HP and Photoshop problems

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.
Following a series of problems, due to the malfunction of my pc in relation to Photoshop and beyond, HP suggested me to search for information about Adobe's products in relation to my computer (HP Pavilion 15-cs1018nl) . 
The issues in question were a series of blue screen error messages, which lead me to forced restart of the computer and deletion of the job, if open, in Photoshop. 
Studying game concept art, I find myself in serious difficulty.
In case you know something, if there are any changes to be made to the device or the pc does not fit the software, please report it to me, thanks.
I know it can be only a problem due to my pc, but this is my last ship...
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HP and Photoshop problems

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.
Following a series of problems, due to the malfunction of my pc in relation to Photoshop and beyond, HP suggested me to search for information about Adobe's products in relation to my computer (HP Pavilion 15-cs1018nl) . 
The issues in question were a series of blue screen error messages, which lead me to forced restart of the computer and deletion of the job, if open, in Photoshop. 
Studying game concept art, I find myself in serious difficulty.
In case you know something, if there are any changes to be made to the device or the pc does not fit the software, please report it to me, thanks.
I know it can be only a problem due to my pc, but this is my last ship...
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
D Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One common problem with laptops is dual graphics. That sounds like a good idea, but today the GPU is a two-way hub, not a one-way funnel. It is used for actual data processing and the result returned to Photoshop.

So Photoshop needs to communicate with one single GPU. If there are two, it doesn't know which one to talk to, and the result is crashing and bluescreens. One of them needs to be disabled.

Another common problem is buggy video drivers. Manufacturer-supplied drivers are usually heavily modified and many original versions out of date. See if there's a newer one, or last resort an M-version (mobile) driver available on the NVidia site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0