Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HUD color picker

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Suddely my HUD color picker doest'nt work!!!

In Photoshop 2020 and 2021.

On my macOS Catalina.

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Please add to this bug report so the Adobe developers will see it. It's a known issue for 22.0.1.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-missing/5fb5ab4c2bd82446a3a5ee71

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and Brush preview also dont show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, since the latest update the HUD color wheel hasn't worked for me either. I thought it was preferences, keybinds, etc but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, since update to 2021 my Photoshop no longer displays the HUD colour picker. 

I did also have an issue with the hand tool flicking in the wrong direction but that seems to be fixed since resetting preferences. Not the colour picker though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME! My eyedrop sampling ring disspapeared after I updated yesterday to verion 22.0.1

While in eyedrop tool, the sampling ring is selected; and under performance, my grapics processor is also still selected. I dont know how else to trouble-shoot this issue, and I desperpately need it! 

Need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add to this bug report so the Adobe developers will see it. It's a known issue for 22.0.1.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-miss...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem. control+option+command doesn't bring up the colour picker since I updated to the latest version this morning. It is really interrupting my workflow. My settings haven't changed (i.e. I have my GPU on etc).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, also not getting HUD colour picker or brush preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brush preview doesn't show the colour overlay within it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here!!!!!

Hi Adobe PLEASE!!! support this because illustrate and color with a palette with this issue is a PAIN!!!

SUPPORT THIS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouting "support this" in this forum will achieve nothing. We are volunteers and do not work for Adobe.

Add to the feedback forum thread, linked above by Jane, and Adobe's developers will see your comments

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Dave, thanks for your support and sorry for the inconvenience. I Forgot this... sorry!

I put my feedback in the forum thread linked by Jane, thanks!

Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the  same problem as well, shift + alt + Right click to HUD color wheel shortcut doesn't work for me either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for a little off-topic ... but since we talking about HUD Color Picker here - how it comes we use at least 3 different key combinations as shortcuts for calling "HUDcp" up?
Some of us know it's Shift+option+Control
Some say Shift+Alt+Right click
Some says Control+Option+Command ... (this one actually works for me when trying Ps release 21.2.4)
Where is the true hiding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The true hiding is in the new version PSD: 22.0.1 and today, has the same issue, do not run in the right thing...

I think it has to do with the graphics card and the programming modifications on the new Apple M1 chip...

My graphic card is AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB, and change performance preferences GPU in normal, advance and discard... change finder preferences of the app to run this in low performance... but the same issue, don't show HUD color picker, and the red point size cursor brush...

In other wise
The right combination shorcut if you run in Apple are Ctrl+alt+cmd+click for the HUDcp and Ctrl+Alt+click sustained+drag to change the brush size and opacity

We will still waiting to Adobe solve this hard and wrong issue (in my opinion, because I don´t work quick and fine with this... perhaps I return to older photoshop version... very upset)

Regards                                                                   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I see there is no any progress in that. "Report a bug" is marked as the correct answer, but it makes no any better.
Does anybody know how we can make some noise about the problem? There were at least 3 updates since Adobe knows about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines