Highlighted

HUD color picker

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Suddely my HUD color picker doest'nt work!!!

In Photoshop 2020 and 2021.

On my macOS Catalina.

Help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Please add to this bug report so the Adobe developers will see it. It's a known issue for 22.0.1.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-missing/5fb5ab4c2bd82446a3a5ee71

~ Jane

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HUD color picker

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Suddely my HUD color picker doest'nt work!!!

In Photoshop 2020 and 2021.

On my macOS Catalina.

Help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Please add to this bug report so the Adobe developers will see it. It's a known issue for 22.0.1.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-missing/5fb5ab4c2bd82446a3a5ee71

~ Jane

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and Brush preview also dont show

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, since the latest update the HUD color wheel hasn't worked for me either. I thought it was preferences, keybinds, etc but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 3
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, since update to 2021 my Photoshop no longer displays the HUD colour picker. 

I did also have an issue with the hand tool flicking in the wrong direction but that seems to be fixed since resetting preferences. Not the colour picker though. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 2
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME! My eyedrop sampling ring disspapeared after I updated yesterday to verion 22.0.1

While in eyedrop tool, the sampling ring is selected; and under performance, my grapics processor is also still selected. I dont know how else to trouble-shoot this issue, and I desperpately need it! 

Need help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-miss...

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 1