• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue/Saturation Crashing Bug

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on composites, and every time I try to use the Hue/Saturation feature or change a layer's Smart Filter the entire program freezes up and I have to force quit Photoshop. This is seriously interfering with my workflow. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you even done a Forum Search before posting? 

Try hiding the Rulers and add your vote here 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-1-3-hue-saturation-dialog-box-bu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone reported this a month ago and they still haven't fixed it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience Photoshop updates are usually released in intervals of months rather than weeks. 

So expecting a fix at this time seems unrealistic to me. 

And as a viable work-around exists I am not sure whether this will even be fixed with the next update; on the other hand it does seem like a particularly … lets say »curious« bug, so I hope it will.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the fix it there: update to Photoshop 21.2, as this issue is fixed, according to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not fixed! 6/23/22. To expect people to not use adjustments with rulers is absurd. seriously affecting workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What is the exact Photoshop version? 

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trouble shooting is reading the forum, rememebering that showing rulers is the issue and then trying to remember to not use the rulers which is pretty much impossible when you are working on technical documents. Its a bug. And an infuriating one at that that has gone on for years. If I get really desperate then i will unistall and reinstall. But mainly I need to get through my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can’t reproduce the issue, but I use 23.4.1 at current.

I recommend you read

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

, post a meaningful description of your set-up and go through the general trouble-shooting routines, starting with restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, all I need to do is adjust the hue and it's keeps freezing. Tried different source file types, different approaches, selecting, isolating ... freezes every time. Cool bug Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated? 

Hidden the Rulers? 

… 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this ALL the time it's infuriating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines