Huion Kamvas 12 is connected to photoshop but the image wont show up properly on the tablet end

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have no got my kamvas 12 and my photoshop connected. In the Huion tablet App on my computer I have added photoshop to the list in the settings. When I load photoshop and load an image I can draw on it from the kamvas tablet but photoshop and the image do not load on the kamvas screen so all I see is my desktop, but the pen does work. I can draw on the photoshop image but i do not see it show up correctly in the tablet. Do you know why this is ? thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Huion Kamvas 12 is connected to photoshop but the image wont show up properly on the tablet end

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have no got my kamvas 12 and my photoshop connected. In the Huion tablet App on my computer I have added photoshop to the list in the settings. When I load photoshop and load an image I can draw on it from the kamvas tablet but photoshop and the image do not load on the kamvas screen so all I see is my desktop, but the pen does work. I can draw on the photoshop image but i do not see it show up correctly in the tablet. Do you know why this is ? thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?