• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Kamvas 13 pro pen pressure not working in Photoshop on Mac

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new Huion Kamvas 13 drawing tablet, using it with a MacBook Pro. Pen pressure works perfectly fine in the driver test window. Great variation on pressure. However it is not working in Photoshop. Even when I press extremely hard the brush barely changes, it’s like it has a limit and there is very very little fluctuation in size with pressure, barely noticeable.

I’ve made sure pen pressure is enabled in photoshop. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I’ve changed the pen nib. I’ve tried two different versions of photoshop, 18 and 20. Nothing works.

Anyone have suggestions? I don’t want to have to return it but the pen pressure not working is make or break.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Pen pressure in Photoshop while using the Huion tablet. Adobe does not test or officially support non Wacom third party tablets like Huion.

Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you are using along with your computers macOS version?

If you are using macOS Catalina, please ensure you have both Photoshop and the Huion drivers to the Accessibility list for macOS. You can check that by going to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left. If you don't see both in the list, you can add them by unlocking the window using the lock at the bottom left and then clicking the + icon. You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html

If you still experience issues, please contact Huion support.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines