I activated my Adobe Fonts, I don't see them anywhere on Photoshop or the Creative Cloud app?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble with this for over a week now, I have a load of homework that involves using new fonts and I want to get this solved.

I tried restarting Creative Cloud and Photoshop on the Mac and checking if it would re appear on the tool bar of photoshop. Although Creative Cloud says I have downloaded many, but I dont see it anywhere.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.07.45 PM.png

I was wondering what I'm doing wrong? I just got Adobe CC about a month or two so I'm still somewhat not aware of where everything is. I tried looking through articles or other users questions to solve this problem, I just can't seem to find the answer to this.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.10.49 PM.png

This is on Photoshop 2021 version. I obviously was notifed with over 20+ fonts downloaded and I only see these that I never picked out actually. I tried searching them in the bar as well but nothing was found. I tried activating and reactivating as well. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.13.13 PM.png

On CC this is all that appears even though I have pressed 'activate' on way more packs then this off Adobe Fonts. Unless some packs are not allowed to be used on Photoshop or InDesign? 

I have a Mac laptop if that helps. My wifi has been working fine with loading everything & If I can get some help I would sooooo greatly appreciate it!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?