• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am absolutely frustrated with PS 2021

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Liquify doesn't show the  background image. It does not matter which boxes you check or uncheck, and that's a problem for me. I work retouching advertising photos.

2. The finger tool neither works. It doesn't move the pixels but just light or dark them.

3. One of the applications that I have been waiting for the most, substitution of skies, works very well, but the little variety of skies and the artifacts that the originals have, such as rocks, trees and mountains in the .SKY files, makes the application very limited . They could have been more generous and careful. I personally use between 300 or 400 skies from morning to night.

4. I suggest that you delete the neural filters from PS 2021, and start again from scratch. They are all very bad. Neither is "regularly good". I can not understand, how, a company like Adobe, can not create a restoration of photos or coloration like those of the Remini App or https://deepai.org/machine-learning-model/colorizer, an age modification and even of genre like Face App and quick face and body correction filters like PerfetMe app. As for the artistic styles of classical painters, I would say they are grotesque. I suggest checking out Google's Arts & Culture for Android Augmented Reality. I further warn you that in neural filters, moving the layer destroys the pixel map mask that constitutes the "modification," which is actually a cloak. No pixel motion or push, just layers ...

I waited for this quarantine weekend so I could thoroughly review PS 2021. The selection of obketos has improved, but it is still quite far from what is shown in the tutorials, or if not, there is something they are not teaching us.

Anyway, I think that the management of the light and the colors of the substitution of skies, plus what you are doing with the PSCamera, makes me continue to have full confidence in you, your research and development. Despite my criticisms, I am a satisfied customer.

I waited for this quarantine weekend so I could thoroughly review PS 2021. The selection of obketos has improved, but it is still quite far from what is shown in the tutorials, or if not, there is something they are not teaching us.

Anyway, I think that the management of the light and the colors of the substitution of skies, plus what you are doing with the PSCamera, makes me continue to have full confidence in you, your research and development. Despite my criticisms, I am a satisfied customer.

And if the Neural Filters were killed, my warmest congratulations. This is how it works.

5. Import and export continues on being another weak point.

Jorge A. Ricaldoni

La Plata, Argentina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you are not addressing Adobe here.  This is an Adobe Users forum.  If you have Show Backdrop checked in Liquify the background should be showing.  If your background is not shoeing bake sure its visibility is n and if it still does not show reset all Photoshop tools.   If  Show Backdrop is check.  The Liquify Finger forward warp tool will not be able to show a preview. You need to uncheck show backdrop to see the effect the  Finger warp tool is doing.   Some users are having major problems with Photoshop 2021 one Mac and On PC. Old Mac and Old windows Operating systems are not support and some machine configuration seems to had major problems.   Myself  I have a Major issue with Adobe braking the Line tool removing line weight. You can no longer create arrowheaded line shapes. You can only create arrowheads shapes. With the line tool to point to the points you want to point to.

You can add as many sky as you want to the Sky replacement tool.  Create you own groups and import and export skys. 

Only two Neural Filters are not Beta code.  6 neural filters are works in progress and there are 8 more purpose filter to see it there is any interrest..

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You know what? Adobe released an update. It disappeared the replacement of
skies. Neural filters disappeared too. Finger tool now it works perfectly.
I have updated Windows 10 and a notebook with enough memory and processors
to do the job properly. Thanks for your input.

*Jorge A. Ricaldoni*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines