• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having issues when creating lines or shapes. There is a shadow i cannot get rid off.

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues when creating lines or shapes. There is a shadow i cannot get rid off. It looks like a reflection. I thought it was the screen, but if I save the shape will save the reflection as well. shadow.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a similar post that those shapes were nested in a folder with attributes, this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rasterized it and erase line but reflection stays. is it my screen? can anyone see the reflection/shawdow. i will check image in my phone.shadow1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Try these first:

• If you are not looking at a 100% zoom level, do that.
  • Are there any effects in your layers panel?
  • Try resetting the tool. Right-click it in the options bar (not Toobar) and Reset tool.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines