I am having issues when I open Photoshop CC. More that I cannot exit the window when I am done.

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having an ongoing issue now that makes working on Photoshop CC difficult and unenjoyable. When I open a photo it opens in the new window as usual and I can work on it. But then I cannot exit the window to go back to my main Photoshop files pages. The window in which I have been doing my edits remains open even after I save my work.

In essence it wont close that window unless I do a restart of my laptop.

How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a Photoshop 2021 version you should switch and use  Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.7.  All Photoshop 2021 versions have issues. You should always have more than one version of Photoshop, If Adobe breaks the latest version of Photoshop you will have an older version installed the you can use till Adobe addresses the issues in the current version of Photoshop.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you JJMack,

I will try that. I do know that the 2020 was fine and one that I never had issues with.

I will try that and see what the results are.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines