Highlighted

I am new so I need help with something.

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I draw something, for example a red line and then if I wanna put brown or white above it (when it's in the same layer) it just makes it darker unlike the video I'm watching.

Screenshot_40.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Check the blending mode, opacity and flow of your brush in the options bar at the top of the screen

Dave

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am new so I need help with something.

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I draw something, for example a red line and then if I wanna put brown or white above it (when it's in the same layer) it just makes it darker unlike the video I'm watching.

Screenshot_40.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Check the blending mode, opacity and flow of your brush in the options bar at the top of the screen

Dave

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 2
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if there is a blending mode in the options bar or on the layer and set it back to Normal.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 1
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19 seconds slower...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In possible future posts please don’t crop screenshots to exlude the pertinent UI elements. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0