I am stuck in camera raw filter...

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im stuck in the camera raw filter and cannot x out or save . I have to close down my laptop and loose my work to get out,

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am stuck in camera raw filter...

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im stuck in the camera raw filter and cannot x out or save . I have to close down my laptop and loose my work to get out,

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

What are your Photoshop, ACR and OS versions? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked into preferances in the edit drop down box for camera raw and purged ..Im not really sure what I can do.  I can open camera raw from Bridge and that page has clear boxes for saving and editing. 

its just when i got to camera raw from photoshop that the problem occurs. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your ACR preferences, in Photoshop go to Edit > Preferences and Ctrl + Shift click on Camera Raw you should see this dialog

2020-12-13 14_05_36-Window.png

2020-12-13 14_01_11-Window.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 1