Highlighted

I am unable to download Illustrator or photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to download either of these, it won't work. I will go to the download button and click it, and it will send me to a screen saying it will send me a link to download the installer in my mail. When I click on it, it will take me to my Gmail to compose that very letter with the link in it. I will click or copy and paste that link, but it will take me right back to the screen saying that it will send me a link to download installer.  It's cyclical. Mind you, in that letter, it says to click on that exact link. I am using a Chromebook.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am unable to download Illustrator or photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to download either of these, it won't work. I will go to the download button and click it, and it will send me to a screen saying it will send me a link to download the installer in my mail. When I click on it, it will take me to my Gmail to compose that very letter with the link in it. I will click or copy and paste that link, but it will take me right back to the screen saying that it will send me a link to download installer.  It's cyclical. Mind you, in that letter, it says to click on that exact link. I am using a Chromebook.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot install Illustrator or Photoshop in the Chrome OS.

Only with Mac-OS or Windows-OS is installing possible.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install Adobe Cloud mobile apps on your Chromebook via the Google Play Store

https://blogs.adobe.com/contentcorner/2017/03/27/install-adobe-apps-on-your-chromebook/

However, the desktop versions (Photoshop, Illustrator etc) require a supported full desktop operating system such as Windows 10 or a compatible macOS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0