• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't access my fonts in photoshop 3/9/2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having problems with fonts in Photoshop. I downloaded one I liked called CC Meanwhile. Every now and then, Adobe puts a warning triangle over the font layers and it's nowhere to be found in my fonts. Like I said, this happens quite a bit. I got it from the Adobe website,  so it's not like it shouldn't recognize it. 

This is frustrating. I don't mean to be a jerk but this program is expensive and I expect more out of it especially when I was forced to buy the subscription when I had already bought a disk version of it.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the font format? 

»I was forced to buy the subscription when I had already bought a disk version of it.«

Sounds like an incomplete statement. 

You could have continued using your old perpetual license – of course you may have had to lock down your computer (OS and hardware) at some point when continuing to use obsolete software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines