Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't change tab on Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My Photoshop keeps freezing in this way where I can't change between different tabs/photos/files on navigation bar. Otherwise it works so I can edit that one photo I have already opened. The problem disappears when I save my works and restart Photoshop, but this is getting super irritating. It happens almost every day. Any help is appreciated. I've already re-installed Photoshop!

I use the newest version (CC 2020) and my computer is MacBook Pro 15" 2019.

What to do?

I captured a small video so that everyone gets my problem, please see it below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vNdy1wJaPA&feature=youtu.be 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exact same thing happens to me. I'm working on a MacbookPro 2020, OS Catalina, Adobe Photoshop 20.0.6.

Did you ever find a solution? The only thing that helps me is if I slightly resize the entire Photoshop program window, it'll display the tab. It's happening daily, multiples times a day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines