• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just bought again the entire adobe pack, but i can't OPEN any app. It's written that i've should download the last software for Mac, but i have the last version and i've always used photoshop and indesign, so i can't really understand why i can't download em !!! I need them for work asap 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You presumably mean you've subscribed to the Creative Cloud suite of applicatiions (you can't 'buy' them).

Which version of your OS do you have?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download Creative Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID? Did you install your apps through the Creative Cloud app? What exactly is the error message you are receiving? What version of the OS are you using on your Mac?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your reply!

I downaloaded Creative Cloud and signed with my Adobe ID and of course i tried to instal my apps trhough creative cloud.

The error message says that i need to update OS. I've tried to download OS Mojave but there's an error even with it. 

My OS is actually Sierra. The problem is that i've always used Adobe apps including Photoshop and InDesign for years even if i didn't have the latest software updated. There's a way to fix that?

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines