Highlighted

I can't draw

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i just recently installed photoshop because i want to attempt art (specifically manga and unrealistic type of art). I purchased a "superfine nib: Capacitive Stylus" so i could use the touchscreen part of my laptop. I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible, it folds into a tablet and works just like one when it does. My issue comes when trying to draw using it. I can't use the brush, pen, pencil, eraser, etc. However there isnt an issue with the stylus because I can use it for everything else withing photoshop. Ive also gone through my system settings and there is nothing that would prevent me specifically from drawing in photoshop. The pen did not come with a program either. This issue seems to be common but i cant find any answers that solve my problem. Ive tried deselecting and all the generic answers the bots will give you but to no avail. Please someone help!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't draw

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i just recently installed photoshop because i want to attempt art (specifically manga and unrealistic type of art). I purchased a "superfine nib: Capacitive Stylus" so i could use the touchscreen part of my laptop. I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible, it folds into a tablet and works just like one when it does. My issue comes when trying to draw using it. I can't use the brush, pen, pencil, eraser, etc. However there isnt an issue with the stylus because I can use it for everything else withing photoshop. Ive also gone through my system settings and there is nothing that would prevent me specifically from drawing in photoshop. The pen did not come with a program either. This issue seems to be common but i cant find any answers that solve my problem. Ive tried deselecting and all the generic answers the bots will give you but to no avail. Please someone help!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop does not support finger painting  just touch gestures are supported. You can Paint with a pressure sensitives Pen not a touch stylus.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0