Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find workspace folder in finder to add a new workspace

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellows!

I am trying to import a new worspace in photoshop and the way is teached is to go to USERS/USERNAME/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES/ADOBE PHOTOSHOP[VERSION]/SETTINGS/WORSPACES, and then copy the file in there. 

As I cant find at all, it doesnt exist this folder in the Photoshop 21, I would like how I can add/import a workspace.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum, PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple OS and Microsoft OS hide some folders and file from users by default.  To see them you must change system default used by Finder and File explorer so they will show hidden folders and files.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you are on a Mac, it may be the Library folder that is inside the User folder that is hidden. If so, do this:

• Go to the User folder in the Finder
  • In the menus for Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder (Cmd+Shift+G)
  • Type Library, then click Go to go to the hidden Library folder, then navigate to the other folders.

jane-e_0-1587312971625.png

If you are on Windows, someone else will need to chime in if you need help getting to the hidden folder.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, one trick is to use Edit > Presets > Migrate presets to load the workspace from a previous version. Then restart Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines