I can't get the new photoshop to work. I keep getting an error!!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and installed Photoshop after the update and I keep getting an error and it doesn't open.  I think I've lost all my files. I'm a paid member and I use this program for business purposes.  HELP!!!!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't get the new photoshop to work. I keep getting an error!!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and installed Photoshop after the update and I keep getting an error and it doesn't open.  I think I've lost all my files. I'm a paid member and I use this program for business purposes.  HELP!!!!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new version of Photoshop last night and I can't use it at all.  I can open it but as soon as I click on a file to open or even to close the program I get "Could not complete your request because of a program error."  I'm on a Dell PC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your dell PC meet the requirements for Photoshop 2021 they have changed since PS 2020. Have you read the known issues Adobe posted for PS 2021

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ps-desktop

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0