Highlighted

I Can't Import An Image Or Create A New Document

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for a friend of mine who owns photoshop, So my friend has had this problem that started very recently, and it's that every time he opens photoshop And makes a new document, as soon as he presses OK nothing happens, It's like It was never commanded to make a document, the same thing goes for importing images every time he drags and drops or does it manually from the file menu it literally just does nothing.

Any Ideas?

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I Can't Import An Image Or Create A New Document

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for a friend of mine who owns photoshop, So my friend has had this problem that started very recently, and it's that every time he opens photoshop And makes a new document, as soon as he presses OK nothing happens, It's like It was never commanded to make a document, the same thing goes for importing images every time he drags and drops or does it manually from the file menu it literally just does nothing.

Any Ideas?

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

What version number of Photoshop?

What operating system?

Is the cordless mouse in need of a new battery?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure, his computer has nothing to do with it nor the photoshop ver. no. because it used to work for an entire year, and it just messes up now, and no the mouse has nothing to do with it either because the problem I specified isn't from the mouse it's from the software itself, and by the ok button doing nothing I meant that it closed the create document window like it's supposed to, but it doesn't make a document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please answer the questions asked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines