• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open or clsoe Photoshop 22.0 update

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is responsible for such a scandalous - Micrsoft style - release of Photoshop 22?

Can I download the previous version? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download the previous version from the CC app

2020-10-26 11_56_39-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are aware of a few issues reported after the Photoshop 22.0 update. We are working on the fix. You can refer the list of known issues and their available workarounds here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

In your case, turn off the GPU from the Photoshop preferences and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue. I can't open it or close it. It just crashes and throws an error when I open the app.
Thought it might be an OS/Hardware issue (I'm running a very modded mac pro) but the previous version runs flawlessly, as does Illustrator 2021.  My GPU is old but it still meets more than the minimum requirements and I've got twice the RAM and an 8 core processor so I doubt my hardwares the problem...
Working on 2020 for now. You can download all the older versions through the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines