Highlighted

I can't see icons and it seems like Photoshop is glitchy

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I got my own school account for Adobe software and I installed Photoshop on my notebook. Today, when I opened it, it looked like this. I tried closing it and opening it back, I also tried re-installing Photoshop and tried other Adobe programs, which worked perfectly. Is this just my problem? How can I fix this?

Edit: I have just now tried installing older version of Photoshop and I have the same problem here.

When I open the newest version of Photoshop, it just looks like it hasn't loaded fully.When I open the newest version of Photoshop, it just looks like it hasn't loaded fully.Look at this, how can I work with that?!Look at this, how can I work with that?!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

It could be an issue with your GPU driver, have you tried updating that from the manufacturers website, it will either be Intel, AMD or Nvidia

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't see icons and it seems like Photoshop is glitchy

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I got my own school account for Adobe software and I installed Photoshop on my notebook. Today, when I opened it, it looked like this. I tried closing it and opening it back, I also tried re-installing Photoshop and tried other Adobe programs, which worked perfectly. Is this just my problem? How can I fix this?

Edit: I have just now tried installing older version of Photoshop and I have the same problem here.

When I open the newest version of Photoshop, it just looks like it hasn't loaded fully.When I open the newest version of Photoshop, it just looks like it hasn't loaded fully.Look at this, how can I work with that?!Look at this, how can I work with that?!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

It could be an issue with your GPU driver, have you tried updating that from the manufacturers website, it will either be Intel, AMD or Nvidia

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you're right, it was because of the GPU, I just realized it a few minutes ago. But thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0