• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't use my photoshop 2021 in my MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! Today I bought the license of Photoshop 2021 in my computer and I can't use it because the small whirling circle just goes on and on charging and I can't open de App. So what I need to do to resolve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See If you can install Photoshop 2020 it may work.  Adobe list many issues and some work arounds for Photoshop 2021.  You may need to look at them to see if there is a solution for your issue. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html 

also basic trouble shooting https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I read all the possibility's and I dont find the solution since I installed macOS Big Sur 11.4

Unfortunately I was unistall the version of Photoshop 2020 to install Photoshop 2021.

Do you know if is possible to re-install or find the version, (2020)?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines