Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't use PS

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help!    

Im opening PS n the Creative Cloud Desktop but im not able to do anything. It opens but when i try to do something I get " Could not complete your request because of a program error"...   SOme help-Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a lot more information - Specific OS version, available HD space, RAM, Video Cards, version of Photoshop, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 22.3 From Creative Cloud Desktop. My Windows 10     12288 MB RAM (5728 MB USED- 12364MB AVAILABLE)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks I have problems using short cuts like Ctrl+v (c, p, etc) and using the right click n the mouse... is when i get the error message...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. I had to install the adobe programs on a new PC due to my old PC dying yesterday. Photoshop 22.3 is unusable. I can't open PS files I made yesterday or even create a new document. I get this same message. Can't complete due to a program error.

Downloading version 22.2 recommend by another user to see if that works. This problem looks widespread looking at all the comments on here. Sad I have to get this advice from a community member. Come on adobe, get your stuf together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm that 22.2 runs fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines