Exit

I can't view and download Kyle's brushes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I land to this page: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html

And all I see is this: Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 4.19.52 PM.png

I've already downloaded all of the programs listed at the bottom. I'm not sure what to do next since no brush is appearing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop (Creative Cloud), go to Window > Brushes and choose Get More Brushes from the panel menu. This will take you to Kyle's page with a button to Sign In.

~ Jane

jane-e_0-1593220650162.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out I already have the brushes. Thanks for the help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daralee,

I'm glad it's sorted for you for now.

Kyle does add brush collections, so you'll want to check back to get the new ones when they come out. You'll need to be signed in, as Trevor said, and then go to Brushes panel menu > Get more brushes as in my instructions above to be able to download the new ones.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed your path and got to Kyle's sign-in page (the screenshot from the above post) but it does not do anything but return me to this page when I sign in. I tried this from three different browsers and the result is the same. I click the "sign in" button, give it my user name and password, and it immediately takes me back to the "sign in to download" page. What am I missing? I have six each of "kyle's" brushes already in the box when I downloaded Creative Cloud but from asking around there should be plenty more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop are you using?  If CC, are you signed in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out I already have the brushes. Thanks for the help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines