• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot access by Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had my Adobe account for 6 years.  I use Photoshop and Lightroom.  I just tired to LogIn to edit and my original account is unaccessible.  All I have is the option to start a new account.  My payments are up to date.  what on earth is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

See this Help page from Adobe and follow the steps in order:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user forum answered by volunteer Photoshop users. We are not Adobe employees and cannot look at account problems. You will need to contact Adobe directly.

Note : Please do not respond to any Private Messages asking for account information. Scammers are known to do that on this forum.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines