• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot change the copyright status from unknown to copyrighted in Photoshop 2020. Help!

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always had the option to change the default copyright status in the file info dialog box to copyrighted. Now in the latest version of Photoshop (2020) it will not let me change it. When I click on it it just reverts immediately back to unknown. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just tested and it works fine for me PS version 21.0.1 on Windows 10,

Have you tried editing it in Bridge

bridge copy.png

You could try resetting PS preferences

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ged.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can edit it in Bridge, but I prefer to also have it available in Photoshop. I don't see anything in Preferences that would make it do this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resetting Preferences resets more than just the user set preferences that you see in the Preference dialogues. There are also many background settings that are restored when preferences are reset.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines