• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open Photoshop on Catalina 10.15.7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on its dock icon. The icon bounces once or twice, then stops. I cannot open it by holding down Command-Option-Shift. I cannot open it from the Applications folder. I have the latest version of the program, and the latest version of Creative Cloud, and I'm signed in. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I can think of a couple of things to try:

• Hold down Ctrl+Cmd+Opt+Click as you launch PS from the dock, then Reset Preferences. (Adding Ctrl is the equivalent of right-clicking)
  • Try launching PS from the Creative Cloud app. You can find it in the Applications folder or the Status Menus in the upper right. 
    https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/menu-bar-mchlp1446/mac

In Creative Cloud, what version does it say you have (exact)? Sometimes the Dock icon points to an older version. When that happens, you may need to delete the bad icon and create a new one that points to the correct version.

Did this just start, and was it working before?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines