I cannot save as psd

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save as psd....when i press save as, a windod that says "save as cloud document" pops up and nothing else

I don't want to save to cloud i want only locally. How can i do that ?

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot save as psd

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save as psd....when i press save as, a windod that says "save as cloud document" pops up and nothing else

I don't want to save to cloud i want only locally. How can i do that ?

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See save as dialogue below, click the circled button

davescm_0-1606611789619.png

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kosta0D44 : In addition to Dave's correct response, you may or may not see this dialog when you choose File > Save As:

jane-e_0-1606615594697.png

If you clicked "Don't show again" earlier, then go to Preferences > General > Reset All Warning Dialogs and you will get the dialog the next time you choose Save As.

jane-e_2-1606615821185.png

This time when you save, choose "Save on your computer" and click Don't show again to make it the default. Note that you will see other dialogs popped up that you dismissed previously.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0