• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I CANNOT USE PHOTOSHOP. APPEARS ippcvn8.dll.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CLICKED ON PHOTOSHOP AND THE FOLLOWING TEXT APPEARED: "ERROR AT LOADING OF IPPCV LIBRARY - YOUR APPLICATION IS DYNAMICALLY LINKED WITH INTEL(R) IPP LIBRARIES VERSION 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66) - NO DLL FROM THE LIST BELOW IS FOUND ON THE SYSTEM SEARCH PATH: ippcvn8.dll (the most suitable for your CPU) and ippcvm7.dll (optional). PLEASE PROVIDE A PATH TO LEAST ONE OF THEM". I UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED PHOTOSHOP AND DID NOT SOLVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? AWAIT GUIDANCE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dice q tengo q instalar verciones anteriores probé con las más vieja q me figura y q son 4 anteriores y no me deja... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (Jan 28,2022) an Adobe tech gave me this download link to install Photoshop ver. 21.0.   I did, and it works.

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/PHSP/21.0/win64/99c00910-95d7-4e11-9548-bbbe50361846/AdobePhotosho...

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this link doesn't work

error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably a personal link, not meant to be shared. You'll have to contact Adobe yourself. Beware of scammers contacting YOU. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Photoshop is cc2023 and have the same error as Yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines