I CANNOT USE PHOTOSHOP. APPEARS ippcvn8.dll.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CLICKED ON PHOTOSHOP AND THE FOLLOWING TEXT APPEARED: "ERROR AT LOADING OF IPPCV LIBRARY - YOUR APPLICATION IS DYNAMICALLY LINKED WITH INTEL(R) IPP LIBRARIES VERSION 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66) - NO DLL FROM THE LIST BELOW IS FOUND ON THE SYSTEM SEARCH PATH: ippcvn8.dll (the most suitable for your CPU) and ippcvm7.dll (optional). PLEASE PROVIDE A PATH TO LEAST ONE OF THEM". I UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED PHOTOSHOP AND DID NOT SOLVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? AWAIT GUIDANCE.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dice q tengo q instalar verciones anteriores probé con las más vieja q me figura y q son 4 anteriores y no me deja... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines