Highlighted

I cant edit my photo when i open it in photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i opened my photo (raw format) in Photoshop after minor bridge Edits. I can't make any edits. I cmmd j to duplicate the layer, i attempt to make some adjustments (curves, hsl)  but it does nothing. I click the eye on the original photo and it doesn't disappear. I am so confused. slightly frustrated. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cant edit my photo when i open it in photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i opened my photo (raw format) in Photoshop after minor bridge Edits. I can't make any edits. I cmmd j to duplicate the layer, i attempt to make some adjustments (curves, hsl)  but it does nothing. I click the eye on the original photo and it doesn't disappear. I am so confused. slightly frustrated. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
S_Gans LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please supply screen shots. This one is difficult to troubleshoot without seeing what's going on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0